PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a terrible breakdown and it is not simple as at the lowered pressure. At it is small...

Olja
28.08.2004, 16:14
At me a terrible breakdown and it is not simple as at the lowered pressure. At the slightest turn of a head walls start to shake or be pumped, pictures and all on what I try to look. Amplitude of rocking such fast, that it is necessary to close eyes from a pain in them. The main thing, that on any organs I can not complain, compresses heart and that sometimes a little. What is it can be? Help or assist please.

Shirokova E.B.
30.08.2004, 02:28
Olja! It is necessary for you urgently obratitsja to the neurologist. The described signs can be display vertebro-a basilar failure or other neurologic disease. Consult with our neurologist at its or his conference.

Shirokova E.B.
30.08.2004, 05:46
Dear madam Shirokov! I wish to thank for attention and the help simply. 8 months ago to me the husband has changed and I have very morbidly gone through it, certainly jealousy an awful thing, but I can do or make, eat nothing with myself in it or this and plus. Without any diets I have grown thin for 17 kg.
Still time of THANKS!