PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I know chen a good way for dump of weight. ANYWAY the friend vrchiha...

The anonym
28.08.2004, 00:59
I know chen a good way for dump of weight. ANYWAY the friend vrchiha for 5 months has dumped or reset 20 kg. She ate ALL in any kol-ve and in any we say lies day. e. If it will want to eat a chicken leg or pinch at night eat please. There is one rule! Neither up to, nor after meal it is impossible to drink! (soup is not considered a liquid!) Have eaten, and to wash down it is possible not earlier than in half an hour, and it is better than hour. The chesspiece in that, chot during meal is allocated zhelud. Juice which, washing down, we dilute and we stir or prevent to splitting of nutrition. Thus, all digested compound go not on energy, and on fatty adjournment. Voobshchem on myself I did not try or taste, t. To. It is necessary to grow thin more quickly than in 5 months. But I shall hold then myself in the form of t akim with image.

Elena
28.08.2004, 09:16
And you if not a secret as are going to more quickly? Too it is necessary to me.
And gepar I shall try or taste, then I shall write.

Light
29.08.2004, 19:32
The nonsense of all this, my husband washs down all life, and anything!

child
30.08.2004, 04:41
My God! Svetlana! Well in fact we do not speak about men!!!! Men do not have such problems!!!!! At them absolutely other metabolism, at them is more than muscles than at us and burning occurs or happens more activly!!! We speak about a delivery for women! If you are so silly, it is better not lezte here about the ostroumijami!