PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the summer (in August) was ill or sick with a bronchitis. From those por-frequent pains behind a breast bone. Flju...

Marina
26.08.2004, 01:56
In the summer (in August) was ill or sick with a bronchitis. From those por-frequent pains behind a breast bone. Fljuroografija pathological changes has not revealed. The Stethalgia at any physical effort and pressure. I smoke 8 years.

Fertser E.A.
27.08.2004, 17:34
Dear Marina! Specify, please, the pain in a thorax amplifies at pressing? Check up, having pressed a finger there where hurts. How old are you?

Marina
29.08.2004, 08:47
A little amplifies. To me 23

Marina
30.08.2004, 00:54
And at me as though the ossicle or bonelet in the middle of a thorax sticks out. And the pain has no ocheno precise localization. Sensation that lungs hurt at respiration, especially deep. Obviously, it is time to throw:))

Fertser E.A.
30.08.2004, 04:03
Dear Marina! Most likely, the pain is connected with an osteochondrosis of a thoracal department of a backbone and then she is not dangerous. It is possible to tell or say after internal survey and the subsequent doobsledova-nija more precisely. And now to not suffer, the elementary agent - Sinapismus for 10 minutes on a morbid place now, and with zavtashnego day to grease this place with ointment of diclofenac or fastum-gel 2 times a day within 5 7 days. Good luck. Happy New Year.