PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise please than it is possible to treat and if it is necessary what analyses still having handed over...

Natalia
28.08.2004, 05:58
Advise please than it is possible to treat and if it is necessary to hand over what analyses still. Me 5 years the itch around of an anus (more) and excruciates sexual labiums. It is More at night. I all time am scratched. At the gynecologist 2 times handed over different analyses (usual smears and the some people method PTSR). Have found Nothing. It was 3 and 1.5 years nazah. Since then the picture has not changed, and as a sexual life I do not live these years I think what again to go too is useless. Handed over year 1.5 back different analyses on worms in an out-patient department and 1 time soskob on ostiritsy. Have not found. Can 1 soskoba a little? It is necessary to repeat still? Several years ago on hirurtam (then I had constipations) they externally Some times went nothing found, but offered a colonoscopy, I have refused it or her. The truth 1 surgeon about 2 years ago at manual or digital survey has told or said that at me a sphincteritis, and has suggested it or him to treat the laser for greater or big money. Whether there can be itself a sphincteritis at me 2 years? And that from nengo also sexual labiums were scratched. Very much I wait that you poskazhete what ointments and suppositories if it it is necessary for me to use. Saccharum in a blood normal (I slyshchala that the itch happens and from it or him). External displays on a skin like are not present. Please answer all questions. I am very much excruciated. Thanks.

Zholudev A.A.
29.08.2004, 22:30
Natalia it is necessary to pass or take place repeatedly inspection at the proctologist and the gynecologist, peresdat analyses.