PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Doronin of Century And. At me a hemophilia, but I chustvuju itself healthy chelove...

Nick
28.08.2004, 19:52
Dear Doronin of Century And. At me a hemophilia, but I chustvuju myself the healthy person and consequently (secretly from the doctor) began to visit or attend a hall with "iron". Whether will do much harm to me this employment or occupation? It is enough a load greater or big, but to me to like. With the doctor on these subjects to speak I do not want - she " old training " and consequently at once will forbid:)

Doronin V.A.
29.08.2004, 18:51
Dear Nick! All depends on a degree of gravity of a hemophilia and the competent approach to its or her treatment in your case. Certainly, important role is played with security medicinal preparations (in particular VIII factor, if at you a hemophilia). To feel itself healthy it is much better in the psychological plan, than patients even if the person has a concrete disease. Important concerns to itself carefully and with attention. To visit or attend a sports hall it is certainly possible. The main thing to avoid obviously travmatichnyh exercises. For the sake of reinsurance, the majority of doctors will tell or say it is impossible. But on the other hand, nobody zastrahovan from automobile failure or accident, casual fight, etc. In general, questions of health and illness or disease, it is bad - well, mozhno-it is impossible in many respects have philosophical character. All depends on personal culture if want, internal intelligence. I wish good luck.