PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, In our apartment there was a problem: For a night lungs become numb...

Peter
27.08.2004, 18:20
Hello,
In our apartment there was a problem:
For a night lungs become numb, at absence of dampness.
At the open balcony sometimes there is a smell like toilet or acids any. Not always, the truth. But after an aeration it is imperceptible, but bronchuses for a long time start to hurt or be ill;be sick.
Once I such tested after the use of an agent dosya, but in fact it is air from a balcony (we cost or stand on the brisk prospectus)!
Besides at home two computers, and I have already started to think, what is it not iz-for aerations, and iz-for computers.
Mind or Wit I shall not put or apply, what is it can be and how to struggle.
Thanks.

vgeny
28.08.2004, 20:59
Our city sometimes also smells slightly. With prazdnichkom all us also we shall wish Luzhkov kind health! Vse-taki Moscow became the center of the Europe at that.

Smolenkov A.D.
29.08.2004, 03:22
Hello!
Problem, probably, iz-for air pollutions. Variants of the decision two. Or to change a living space for more ecologically district, or to organize pritochnuju ventilljatsiju with system of filters for excision ekotoksikantov. These are radical measures. Besides it is possible to try or taste aerosols or sprays firms Exsowap (Switzerland) containing components connecting or binding molecules of harmful substances. Yours faithfully.