PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To what expert to me to address? Half a year subfibrilitet, hurts a throat, not...

C
27.08.2004, 21:59
To what expert to me to address? Half a year subfibrilitet, hurts a throat, a small rhinitis. Analyses all in norm or rate (the general or common a blood, the immune status... .i pr., even revmoproby, US of organs - too (spent profound inspection in Institute of an immunology). A HIV, a hepatitis and the Australian antigen - otrits. The proside on tonsils is not present (though in the beginning of illness or disease there was a tonsillitis). Daily I wash out tonsils (a special syringe with Furacilinum), tried or tasted all: antibiotics, immunokorrektory, tsikloferon, viferon, vitamins... Improvement minimal...
By the evening an ache in muscles, a cold fit, rate. 37 37, 3. The throat after the slightest cooling - burns and reddens.
Dear doctors! Help or assist to find the reason... What to me to do or make???

JAsnovidjashchaja
28.08.2004, 18:33
Patrimonial damnation - the strong negative biopower program (it is made by the professional). Enterovirus Koksaki type In + stafilokkokk - two infections.