PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 15.04 at me the temperature up to 38, within the next days rate has risen...

Maria
26.08.2004, 14:37
15.04 at me the temperature up to 38 has risen, within the next days the temperature kept and even was 39, as delicacy and tussis without a sputum. The doctor has registered a doxycycline (its or his saw within 3 days, then the organism any more did not begin to perceive it or him). The following 4 days like were it's OK, the temperature was not, but tussis has remained (drank Mucaltinum and Bromhexinum). Yesterday 27.04 evening the temperature has risen up to 37.5, I at once have drunk a doxycycline. In the morning already t was not, delicacy and tussis have remained. That to me to do or make, that of this all to get rid. Help or assist.

Zholudev A.A.
26.08.2004, 21:03
If you accept antibiotics the course should not be less than 7 10 days. Probably, it is necessary to repeat reception of antibiotics (a capsule or a tablet ampioksa). To continue reception expectorating (it is better ATSTS). The good effect, in complex therapy, gives bronhikum-gel for local application, plentiful drink with vit. With, immunal or primadofilus.