PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On December, 16th communicated with the child, at which at night with 20 for December, 21st vysypa...

Tatyana
25.08.2004, 00:57
On December, 16th communicated with the child at whom at night with 20 for December, 21st poured out an eruption. To the child have diagnosed - a rubella. What probability, as I shall be ill? Before (like) a rubella did not hurt or be ill;be sick, yes kak-that and it would not be desirable.
In advance thanks for the answer.

Shirokova E.B.
25.08.2004, 15:25
Tatyana! Probability of that you will be ill high enough, as krasnuha-highly contagious disease. But consider, what is it disease also can proceed without an eruption. e. Can to pass or take place, for example, under mask ORVI.
I do not know how old are you, but up to pregnancy it is desirable to have immunity against a rubella (probably it for you not so actually?).

Tatyana
26.08.2004, 17:14
C for a prompt reply. The matter is that several years ago I had a disease very similar to a rubella: swelled lymphatic the site, temperature within 2 3 days almost 39, and then 2 weeks delicacy. Then I did not do or make analyses. Whether it is necessary to make any analyses now?