PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! Has started to accept Meridia, today already 10 yj day. To me 24 years...

Olechka
24.08.2004, 06:58
Greetings to all! Has started to accept Meridia, today already 10 yj day. To me 24 years, body height 1, 6, the weight (was) 79 kg. I really do not feel famine, and earlier jazh treslas as it would be desirable to eat. Has dumped or reset 2 kg at once (for 2 days), I then for a week 1 more kg. I shall continue. Wished to learn or find out, who accepted Meridia and what side effects at you were. I, for example, became badly spat-I fall asleep as earlier, at once, and here in current of night I wake up some times - before such was not. Share your sensations. Thanks.

child
25.08.2004, 20:38
Olechka, it is a medicinal preparation while you accept, you will not is to want, and here that you will do or make, when will cease to accept. Now at you the fatty tissue, and muscular grows thin not. In fact to grow thin it is possible, but to grow thin it is necessary so that then weight to not type or collect. And after such growing thin you weight for example, as I (more than five years) you will not save. 178 68 and I grew thin on 21 kg. helenherbs@yandex. ru