PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello... .esli I shall want to be hung up from grief in occasion of weight... .me...

Dolli
20.08.2004, 14:19
Hello... .esli I shall want to be hung up from grief in occasion of weight... .menja likely any hook will not sustain... .posle sorts or labors (stimulirovannyh hormones) I have grown stout on 25 kg (it + 40 % from starting weight)... .prichem has typed or collected them for a month... That I only did not do or make... Sports... A diet... All but tablets... .rezultat 0... .sozrela for coding... Or that is better that still?.. .posovetujte...

JUlja
22.08.2004, 00:39
If run cannot, skorenkim at a walk to the endocrinologist. Begin with it or this, and about coding to think term of the coding comes to an end both the weight comes back moreover and a stock. Do not take a great interest or be not fond amateur dietami-very dangerously, when in an organism practically nothing acts (vitamins do not dare., minerals). Your first step to growing thin - visit to the expert. Success!!!

JUlja
23.08.2004, 00:09
If run cannot, skorenkim at a walk to the endocrinologist. Begin with it or this, and about coding to think term of the coding comes to an end also weight comes back moreover and c a stock. Do not take a great interest or be not fond amateur dietami-very dangerously, when in an organism practically nothing acts (vitamins do not dare., minerals). Your first step to growing thin - visit to the expert. Success!!!

The well-wisher
23.08.2004, 13:46
Dolli to be checked up it is necessary... And I have a friend the man, to him now 30 years and he weighed of 170 kg, and now 97!!! For a year the minus 70 and a year after that holds weight and all on albuminous and grassy additives

Lyudmila
24.08.2004, 01:11
The hormonetherapy is seriously. Consultation of the endocrinologist to you really to not manage, moreover, I have advised you to address to several experts simultaneously and "to choose" the most thoughtful. Neither starvations, nor chemistry, podruzhkiny diets will not help or assist you! On tepershnem a stage you can be helped or assisted by a next way: raznesenie special unloading diets for a week that guarantees against undereating or a hypovitaminosis. For example: pn) meat day, W) ovoshche-salad day, sr) fish (or jaichno-cottage cheese) day, cht) ovoshche-salad day, pt) kefiric day, sb) fatty day, vs) apple day. Necessarily save sequence and alternating of diets.

Sergey e-mail: goodman@beep.ru
25.08.2004, 14:24
Come on my site and look or see as people solve much more terrible problems with weight http: // health. vov. ru/result. htm
And that on the bill of coding and everyones there samopalnyh diets so I here that to you shall tell or say - If wish to risk the health, a flag to you in arms or hand. pogonites behind cheapness - will get on a cemetery. Sorri if through chur it is sharp.