PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lyudmila Mihajlovna, good afternoon. You, as the expert have for certain allocated from...

Elena
18.08.2004, 01:41
Lyudmila Mihajlovna, good afternoon.
You, as the expert have for certain allocated from all BADov (more precisely firms making them) what that the . That have proved the efficiency. If it is possible, to pair or steam words about them. Certainly if those in general are available.

Shapovalova L.M.
19.08.2004, 10:04
Hello, Elena. Certainly, there are additives which I consider or count useful and effective (for me it is proved by formulas and the effects corresponding or meeting these formulas). I cannot tell or say, what is it only one firm. I consider or count, that very reasonable additives are at Vitamaksa, the Orange, the Paradigm, Nutritsevtika, Vitalajna, Altery, NSP. The truth I cannot tell or say, that all is absolute additives of these firms I consider or count reasonable. Is more or less effective formulas (I recommend monoproducts seldom enough), are also more weak formulas which not so like me. If you will communicate with me by mail pharma@hospital. ru I shall send you the description of products.

Inna
20.08.2004, 00:48
At once it became clear, why so are criticized Vision,
Artlajf... In obshchem-kulik the bog praises everyone.

Shapovalova L.M.
20.08.2004, 12:36
It is difficult to overestimate Irina's irony. As the information on product Vizion and Vitamaks has got to me practically simultaneously in October, 1996. With that only a difference, that on vitamaksu it was zakserennyj the catalogue, and on Vizionu presentation of the French. Fortunately I not only from these sources have learned or have found out about biologically active substances (by then I 22 years worked as the scientific employee of the All-Russia centre of science on safety of biologically active substances. In general thanks God, that I had enough experience and educations " to separate grains from plevel " and to not allow to deceive others through me. By the way about Artlajfe I have heard in December, 1997 and this hearing literally sounded so: " It as Vitamaks, only is cheaper also the Russian product " - very much wished to meet a product and has been disappointed awfully when has seen formulas. Ochem to speak, when the main scientific adviser of firm confuses omeg-3 with omega-6 polynonsaturated zhinymi acids not only in conversation, and and catalogues of firm. malo-malski the competent person it will see any having read through the description of a product " Essentsial Oil ".

Inna
21.08.2004, 14:16
I spoke not about what kompanija-is better or worse. Me surprises, that, considering, yours, Lyudmila Mihajlovna, knowledge, you give vent to the ambitions. Clearly, as day, that you really prefer Vitamaks, etc., all Marshakovskie the companies. Their production - high quality. But it does not mean, that yours mnenie-last instance in an estimation of others. How much or As far as I ponimaju-you not the doctor, anyway - do not possess practical operating time, and have remarkable theoretical substantiations of application of this or that preparation. As in opposite sluchae-not so categorically would sweep aside that for you is insufficiently good theoretically. I wish to inform you if you did not collide or face with it or this, that the Calcium of company Tjan-Shi--on clinical primeneniju--one of the best in market BAD as well as them Korditsepsy, that Green Star Artlajfa-at all does not concede Green Medzhik Vitamaksa, that antioks Viziona surprising an effect has at degenerate or degenerative diseases, that TSitaminy with Happiness of the Life though concede something on external veneering, but also their efficiency - is very high. And - many other things. But all this --practical application BAD, instead of theoretical calculations. I wish you From THIS party or side more close to meet production of the VARIOUS companies as you are the official adviser of conference.

Shapovalova L.M.
22.08.2004, 15:06
I usually respond to it, that all helps or assists our person, even urine, but in my opinion - most efektivnoe a medicine - a feces of long-livers as he contains alive and very useful bacteria. You know, I and with the Paradigm have ceased to work and from many innovations Vitamaksa in horror because Marshak's new development I consider or count illiterate. Probably there was no campaign with kotorj I cooperated. Which would not threaten me to punish for non-observance of corporate interests as I never bent douches and did not name even a mediocre product good. A calcium of company Tjan Shi - a little an osteal flour or torment, a little an egg and milk or dairy powder, Amylum (maltodekstrin), margarine (gidrogenizirovannoe soya butter or oil), sand (dioxide of silicon). Or you can give to me other structure which is distinct from what is written in directories of firm? Green Star Artlajfa unlike Green magic Vitamaksa contains flower pollen and ehinatseju, that does not allow to use this additive at children and alergikov. Green magic by that and is valuable, that does not contain any herb - only alimentary. TSitaminy - the nonspecific biogenic stimulators similar to a vitreous which already for a long time is applied in medicine. Penetration through an intestinal barrier of peptides very much also is very limited also their biological activity is peer to activity of the amino acids entering into its or his structure, what noodles would be not not hung up by misters uchennye from Petersburg institute of the Gerontology (by the way primarily results have been presented on inektsionnuju the form). By time of description antioksa your arguments have already run low also you have started to operate only with practical results. Under your letter I see, that you gravitate to those companies and products which have more clear for you arguments. The only thing that I can advise do not allow to manipulate itself - in what good it will not result or bring. And for definition of the practical importance there is a system of clinical tests spent with use of a double blind method - when neither the doctor nor the patient does not know that the concrete patient uses an active preparation or platsebo and is spent only by the clinics certificated for these tests. Also there is such research from tens up to hundreds thousand dollars depending on complexity of spent researches.

Inna
23.08.2004, 06:22
Thanks. And - one more question. Vy-the doctor or the biochemist?

Alexander d
23.08.2004, 09:27
Both arms or hand pro - I support or maintain Inna. If Lyudmila Mihajlovny did not have a red authorization, the god with her, its or her this personal opinion. But as the official she not absolutely ethically and cultural, supposing through chur conducts emotional statements and insinuations. But worst of all, what to try something to explain to her it is useless. Arguments of opponents do not operate or work absolutely. Practical experience - bosh, operating time of other people - bosh, opinion of colleagues - bosh. I so consider or count and it is true in last instance. Lyudmila Mihajlovna, you possess absolute knowledge? Or the copier, presentation of the French and 22 years or summer experience of an estimation of biological activity of substances are considered or examined;surveyed as peer factors at an estimation of activity of the company and its or her products?

Inna
24.08.2004, 19:34
On Green Is old. Probably, THEORISTS consider or count, that this of a preparation is not applied at allergikov. And in praktike-it is one of the basic preparations who yields perfect results at allergodermatozah.
On TSitaminam-opjat-taki neuvjazochka, in connection with good practical results, and here "noodles"? By the way, I already start to agree with Alexander what NOT the DOCTOR cannot be unique correct instance in charge of the conference, he would not have what scientific degrees. The theory and practical meditsina--very differ.

SHapovalova
25.08.2004, 03:51
I do not know what materials is at you, but I can tell or say one. My child had asthma and a food allergy. All the offered ways of treatment have not helped or assisted, and those additives VIZION criticized by you have helped or assisted. I not the doctor also do not know on what there a cellular level that occurs or happens, but my child is healthy. And doctors have not put or applied an arm or a hand to it or this. And in occasion of antioksa I can tell or say: at a rhinitis, otites, conjunctivitises, a glaucoma, a cataract it is irreplaceable
int1267382@rambler. ru
Oksana