PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, At me a question, I drink now atenolol on 12, 5 mg. In the morning...

V
15.08.2004, 15:25
The dear doctor,
At me a question, I drink now atenolol on 12, 5 mg. In the morning and in the evening and furadonin in occasion of suspicion on an exacerbation of a chronic pyelonephritis, pressure kept 145 140/100 90, a tachycardia. Also there was subfibrilnaja a temperature. And the last couple of days became worse than itself chustvovat, pressure became on the left arm or hand 110/70, and on right 140/90, temperature at the left under the mouse or mousy 36, 1, and on the right 36, 9, pulse gde-that under I understand 100 nothing. .toshko to transfer or carry there were is worse any at all the greatest fiz. Loads (to rise up to 5 go etazha-oshchutimo tjazhelovato), the arm or hand left grows dumb from time to time. What is it? How much or As far as it seryozno? And how now to measure pressure? On what arm or hand it correct?

Egorov I.V.
18.08.2004, 03:46
Dear V, your situation cannot be commented in a forum. Internal consultation is necessary...

V
21.08.2004, 15:31
And how to measure correctly now pressure? Atenolol it is necessary to accept or not?

Egorov I.V.
24.08.2004, 21:19
Atenolol on pressure operates or works minimally, basically - on frequency of intimate or cardiac reductions, on pulse. If the tachycardia will be saved, increase a dose up to 1/2 tab. 5 of time (50 mg/sut). Do not measure pressure and temperature some days. When you had a rest?