PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! It has turned out, that has started to grow thin. But kak-that sharply turns out, n...

Olga
10.08.2004, 07:21
Hello! It has turned out, that has started to grow thin. But kak-that sharply turns out, I eat nothing, I drink mineralku or simply water, it is a lot of coffee + Saccharum, I smoke.
Is does not pull in general!!!, sometimes I eat bran but no more than 3 table spoons in day + fresh cabbage, gram 50 in day.
I am engaged in some physical exercises.
I drink vitamins (Alphabet), glitsin.
Usilenno I am smeared with a cream against extensions + antitselljulitnyj. I do or make massage.
For six days - 5 kg.
Any inconveniences at all I do not test, working capacity has raised or increased, earlier very much pulled to sleep, now such is not present, job house, that is does not take away a lot of energy.
It would be desirable to grow thin kg on 20 (at body height 160 I now 71: _ (
All like is remarkable, but voprosik - and than all this threatens me?
Thus lately the general or common tonus has raised or increased MUCH MORE! And any inconveniences I do not test, that is the mentality reacts to famine very positively:)

The anonym
13.08.2004, 22:35
Happy

Svetlana
16.08.2004, 23:07
Threatens, by experience of the friend, the termination or discontinuance of a menses. And hundreds dollars on its or her restoration. Lower rate up to 2 h kg. In a month.

Olga
18.08.2004, 05:11
Threatens with very fast set of weight at transition to the usual power supply system

The anonym
21.08.2004, 13:11
And up to a tomb nearby: (

child
24.08.2004, 20:18
Nothing threatens, calm down. To an organism nravitsja-all means at it or him well.