PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My mother 63 years. For last week has grown thin for 1, 5 2 kg, strong sl...

Victoria
22.08.2004, 06:40
My mother 63 years. For last week has grown thin on 1, 5 2 kg, strong delicacy. A feces not generated, strange jarko-yellow color. Except for delicacy and the strengthened palpitation (especially after walking (and to go she pchti does not go)) nothing disturbs, though it is necessary to tell or say, she the person nervous and often experiences, nervous. Appetite like normal. Temperature 37.1 37.2. Paleness has amplified, though she and at heart never was ruddy. Paleness has begun (strange color, yellowish) half a year back. Were at the doctor, he has told or said to hand over a blood and urine on the analysis. Results will be only in 4 5 days. The doctor has told or said, probably, strong anemia or can " bad job " shchitovidki. In the meantime I would like to ask and your opinion as I very much worry and to wait to me very hardly. How you consider or count, whether there can be it a cancer? Thanks, very much I look forward to hearing.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
23.08.2004, 08:37
Victoria, it is necessary to make urgently US of organs of an abdominal cavity and the analysis of a feces. Mum for a long time passed or took place a roentgenophotography?

Victoria
24.08.2004, 11:02
No, like did not do or make. And what is it? that at it or her can be?