PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My problem - my illness or disease. And that particularly you wish to know, what is detailed...

Serafima
21.08.2004, 05:39
My problem - my illness or disease. And what particularly you wish to know, what details? It is not treated by simply national agents, only medicines. The doctor has told or said a course on nyxes 6 7. Will look Then. And more she spoke, that the medicine is concrete from this illness or disease still is not thought up. In the USA is, but as she said Realdiron (Interferon) is more effective.

child
24.08.2004, 07:48
Is not present while any other medicine. If you about gliveke firms novartis-that he to us not podhodit-he only at positive filadelfijskoj to a chromosome. And if about agrilin - that he at all podhodit-he only "washes away" a blood. Be not engaged erundoj-if well transfer or carry intron and (interferon) and thanks God! A hematology not a joke. By the way, it is very a pity, 2 years ago here there were good doctors, and now only any 0 sometimes responds. I here too wish to try to pass to an interferon. Only me frighten of cramps and a cold fit to constants.