PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, that for preparation Epigem-gel?...

Xenia
03.08.2004, 11:47
Tell or Say, please, that for preparation Epigem-gel?

Aptekaonline
05.08.2004, 03:29
Hello, Xenia.
If you have in view of Epigen this preparation is applied at virus infections of the genitals caused or called by virus Herpes simplex (type 2), with a skin and mucous oral cavities, a nose, etc. (viruses Herpes simplex 1 and 2 types), surrounding deprive; prophylaxis of the virus infections passed sexual by.
Way of application and dose: the Spray: naruzhno - spray (within several seconds from distance of 4 5 sm) on the amazed or struck surface of 6 times in day during 5 (up to 10) days; vaginalno - 3 4 times day within 7 10 days (it is repeated in 10 days). A cream: put or render on the amazed or struck surface of 3 5 times in day. In case of a pyesis or occurrence of a unpleasant smell it is necessary to address to the doctor. At attributes of a boring treatment stop.
Yours faithfully, Svetlana Viktorovna.

Xenia
07.08.2004, 11:54
And he renders what or action on papillomovirusy?

Aptekaonline
07.08.2004, 22:46
Xenia, preparation Epigen-of intimas is effective concerning viruses of a papilloma of the person. Yours faithfully, Svetlana Vladimirovna

Xenia
10.08.2004, 11:06
Thanks big!

Xenia
10.08.2004, 22:06
Only I now have got confused, that to me pokupat-the doctor have written Epigem-gel, probably she was mistaken in last letter... .a you speak that is Epigen-an intim and is simple Epigen....

Aptekaonline
12.08.2004, 13:19
Xenia, apply spray Epigen-of intimas. He is effective concerning a virus of a herpes and a virus of papillomas of the person.
At infections of the genitals caused or called by virus Herpes simplex of type 2, Epigen the intim should be applied 6 raz/sut within 5 days.
At persistent current of disease therapy should be spent before full disappearance or eradication of clinical signs.
At treatment of serious forms and often a recurring virus infection at women the preparation should be applied vnutrivaginalno 2 3 raza/sut within 6 10 days. At infections of a skin and the mucosas caused or called by a virus of a papilloma of the person, Epigen the intim should be applied to processing the amazed or struck surfaces of a skin and mucosas 6 raz/sut within 5 7 days. At intravulval or intravaginal forms of disease a preparation apply vnutrivaginalno 3 raza/sut within 5 days by cautious dispersion without vtiranija. Remained peaked or acuminate and papilljarnye educations delete by means of a physical or chemical destruction then follow a repeated policy of processing epitelizirujushchihsja sites Epigenom of intimas.
Yours faithfully, Svetlana Vladimirovna

Xenia
14.08.2004, 01:21
Excuse, please, again I... .ved vaginalno it or he should be applied laying.? And such opportunity 3 4 times a day is not present... Only if 2 times! It any more will not be effetivno?

Xenia
17.08.2004, 17:08
Thanks you huge for such detailed description!

Aptekaonline
19.08.2004, 06:28
Xenia, is enough and 2 times a day to apply vaginalno. If there will be an opportunity, apply more often (up to 4 times day). The main thing, do not experience and recover. Yours faithfully, Svetlana Vladimirovna.

Xenia
21.08.2004, 06:13
Thanks big. I really very much experience, t. To. To me 21 more year, and already so much all is not clear whence...:/And how you consider or count, no trouble, if during a week 2 times a day, and on days off as it is necessary?

Aptekaonline
21.08.2004, 20:40
Darling Ksjusha, do not experience. In target apply a preparation more often, than at week-days. In it or this there is nothing bad. The main thing that the preparation is effective. Good luck! Yours faithfully, Svetlana Vladimirovna.

Xenia
23.08.2004, 16:56
Thanks once again for warm words!