PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Excuse, that I ask a repeated question, but last time has forgotten...

alina
20.08.2004, 18:40
Hello! Excuse, that I ask a repeated question, but last time has forgotten to ask, and to what in general the corn is useful. The matter is that very much I like it or her, but as speak, happens harmfully there is something one long time constantly. To what she is useful?

Thanks big!

Aptekaonline
23.08.2004, 02:56
Hello! In corn gum (the high-molecular carbohydrates possessing enveloping property), vitamins "To" and "With", and also essential oils contains. Except for alimentary value, the corn possesses medical properties From germs of a plant make the corn butter or oil which is slowing down or is slow process of ageing in an organism, and nonsaturated fat acids entering into its or his structure, possess ability to lower quantity or amount of a cholesterin in a blood. Therefore butter or oil is good preventive and a medical product against an atherosclerosis. Corn ryltsa raise or increase coagulability of a blood, they are used as a diuretic and cholagogue preparation, a hemostatic agent, also not zamenimy at cholecystites, cholangites and hepatitises.
We hope, that your diet does not consist only of one only corn, therefore that you like that to consume of it or her dostotochno often in nutrition to not be reflected in yours health. Yours faithfully, Vadim viktorovich.