PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me sometimes from a mouth (from a throat) videljajutsja zheltie smelly lumps nepravil...

Den
21.08.2004, 01:34
At me sometimes from a mouth (from a throat) videljajutsja zheltie smelly lumps of the wrong form. What is it such and how with these or it;this to struggle?

dietolog2002@ukr.net
21.08.2004, 15:05
If I am correct ponjal-these are such small svetlenkie lumps with awful a pungent smell..
These are small slices of nutrition digested in a stomach - no trouble, quite usual case,
The main thing that did not arise any podochnyh effects. How to struggle - to take with itself a scarf and to not overeat.

Elena
22.08.2004, 20:07
Den, it is slices generated in caverns in tonsils. Probably, is or was chronic tonzilit, tonsils became quaggy, changed.
In any case disturb or not it is necessary to spend careful hygiene of a throat: gargles salty water with soda, and the main thing find the device by means of which could to wash away caverns in tonsils (something of type of the big syringe plastic, at dentists is). Or Waterpick (the device special). Even if it does not disturb is can give a unpleasant smell from a mouth - at cleaning a teeth he is not eliminated or erased;removed, therefore it is necessary to do or make all aforesaid.