PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Shirokov, thanks for the answer! (From 21.12., 17 : 47 : 24) Brushes...

Alexander
21.08.2004, 06:05
Dear Shirokov, thanks for the answer!
(From 21.12., 17 : 47 : 24)
Brushes of arms or hand accept cyanotic color not necessarily on a cold, a palm thus, as a rule, not wet. Yes, on my observations most often it is observed, when arms or hand are lowered or omitted downwards. In general, this question has started me to disturb after I have decided to recollect a youth (me 26 years) and have risen on a head (minutes on 5). After a while I have noticed, that at me polopalis kappiljary on all surface of the face that never after the given procedure it was observed. Whether me disturbs speaks it about problemyh serdechno-vascular system?
Thanks.

Shirokova E.B.
21.08.2004, 11:08
Alexander! Your display, we shall tell or say so, an illness are undoubtedly connected with a vascular dystonia, and she, in turn, can have a functional parentage or accompany with any organic pathology (for example, disease of a cervical department of a backbone, etc.). I advise more cautiously to concern to the health. At a vascular dystonia such procedures as an alternating douche, a bath with sharp change of temperature (from a sweating room in cold pool) are undesirable. Discuss the problem with the neurologist at its or his conference.

Alexander
22.08.2004, 15:43
Dear Shirokov! Thanks!