PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! When I drink though a little alklgolja with me begins create...

Evgenie
20.08.2004, 15:23
Hello!
When I drink though a little alklgolja with me begins tvoritsja something nepnnjatnoe 1. There is an erythema on all body, especially on the face 2. Heart beat 3 becomes frequent. To a head there is a strong rush of blood. 4. A vomiting
What is it such? Help or assist to define or determine.
As with it or this to struggle.

Katya
21.08.2004, 03:08
Yes an allergy at you most likely. It is impossible for you alcohol. I had a same reaction to a champagne, and to wine too. It is necessary to refuse alcohol.

Elena
21.08.2004, 19:29
It absolutely allergy. I consulted at the dermatologist in occasion of such status. Its or his treatment was one - to not drink and not vkoem a case to not accept up to vypivanija antihistamine preparations.

Veronica
22.08.2004, 00:10
And at me the face, a neck, a breast became covered by maculae, the head then hurted or was ill;was sick and in general there was a status, that vot-here shall die from the smallest doses even very good wine. And here beer I drink (cautious doses) and anything such is not present, the face can chut-hardly will redden.