PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In advance I am sorry for a repeating question, he is similar with previous, tolk...

Ekaterina
18.08.2004, 15:16
In advance I am sorry for a repeating question, he is similar with previous, only on the contrary:
Both at me and at the husband 2 group of a blood - A (II) +, and at the son - 1 group - 0 (I) +. So too cannot be?
Whether and necessarily the group of a blood of the child coincides with group of a blood of one of parents? At my parents: at mum - 0 (I) +, at the father - AB (IV) +, t. e. At me the group of a blood does not coincide with anybody from them. The group of a blood through generation cannot be inherited?

In advance I thank for the answer.

Doronin V.A.
20.08.2004, 07:31
In your case such can quite be. I shall try to explain " on fingers ". Groups of a blood are inherited codominantly. Each person in genome has two chromosomes (they are called homologous) which contain genes coding any of antigens of erythrocytes. For example, the person with the second group of a blood (And (II)) can have genotype AA, joint-stock company (t. e. In one case the genes coding an antigen And are on two chromosomes, and in the second only on one). In both cases the group of a blood will be the second. The same rule is fair and for In (III third group, only instead of an antigen And on erythrocytes the antigen of Century In case of AV (IV fourth group of a blood on one chromosome expresses are located the genes coding And an antigen, and on other chromosome the genes coding In an antigen. Both of an antigen will express on a membrane of erythrocytes, t. e. In this case there is no dominance (it and is a principle kodominantnosti). In a spermatozoon and an ootid one set of chromosomes (in all other cells a set of chromosomes double) contains only. Accordingly, to the descendant gets on one chromosome from the father and from mother. In your case a following variant:
The daddy of joint-stock company and mum of joint-stock company. e., if to the child have got both from the father and from mother of a chromosome About its or his group of a blood will be peraja.
You could be born, considering groups of a blood of your parents, either with the second, or with the third group of a blood. Inheritance through generation here at anything.

Ekaterina
21.08.2004, 19:42
Many thanks for the answer. And that the husband on the one hand does not doubt, that its or his child, but all the same kak-that is nervous. Usually the child inherits group of a blood of one of parents (anyway, such opinion has developed at the majority).