PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Me it is very strong bezpokoit one problem! Help or assist p...

Vikki
20.08.2004, 04:40
Hello, the doctor! Me it is very strong bezpokoit one problem! Help or assist please! My husband wishes to have intimal communication or connection with other women, he simply delirates it or this! The matter is that I its or his first and unique woman! And now I find it or him behind viewing of erotic sites engaged anonizmom! What to me to do or make???????? I descend or go from mind or wit! Why not I??? To prostituke he wants, and the familiar woman is dangerous, and where guarantees, that she is healthy!! And AIDS on each angle!! Help or assist to resolve my nightmare!!

The family doctor
21.08.2004, 19:38
Hello, Vikki! It is quite good, when in family there are confidential attitudes or relations when both the spouse show frankness in intimal questions and do not lose interest to each other. To resolve your problems, possibly, the psychologist could, it is a subject for detailed conversation with it or him. There is an opinion, that " correct levak strengthens marriage or spoilage ", but this reference wears tn "everyday" character and approaches or suits not to all.