PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At not a high pressure very small difference. For example 100 on 90. Turn...

IRINA
19.08.2004, 06:04
At not a high pressure very small difference.
For example 100 on 90. The head is turned and the headache exasperates. The doctor that will advise.

Shirokova E.B.
20.08.2004, 02:41
Irina! It is your problem or someone's? How much years to the patient? How for a long time began to mark or celebrate such digits of a BP? Whether was in the past of a trauma of a head? What else chronic illnesses or diseases this person suffers? Inform.

IRINA
20.08.2004, 20:33
To doctor Shirokovoj E.B.
My problem. To me of 40 years. There is a predilection to a hypotension. Regular problems have arisen recently. It is not excluded what is it it is connected with a present heat. In 1991 there was a concussion as a result of autofailure or autoaccident. Chronic diseases are not present.

IRINA
21.08.2004, 18:13
To doctor Shirokovoj E.B.Problema mine. To me of 40 years. There is a predilection to a hypotension. Regular problems have arisen recently. It is not excluded what is it it is connected with a present heat. In 1991 there was a concussion as a result of autofailure or autoaccident. Chronic diseases are not present.