PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a question about a hepatitis With: the friend to my husband is sick gepati...

Lana
16.08.2004, 16:55
Hello! At me a question about a hepatitis With: the friend to my husband is sick of a hepatitis With, he often happens at us on a visit, and I panically am afraid to catch this virus, as at ioego the husband and so a problem with a liver (a stone in a cholic bubble). I cannot find the exact information on that anywhere, whether the hepatitis With household putem-through utensils, towels is passed, at handshake, for example, at chihanii, etc. I Shall be very grateful for a prompt reply as we communicate with this person constantly.

Doronin V.A.
18.08.2004, 05:19
It is not passed.

AJAP
19.08.2004, 20:05
He is passed informatsionno-power by. For example, you are afraid, and it is aggression. A hepatitis With - the block or trochlea on aggression... Let this friend will come on the Site of healer Leonid Chyornogo.

AJAP
20.08.2004, 02:22
He is passed informatsionno-power by. For example, you are afraid, and it is aggression. A hepatitis With - the block or trochlea on aggression... Let this friend will come on the Site of healer Leonid Chyornogo.

AJAP
21.08.2004, 18:05