PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Here there is no conference "triholog" (so it seems is called spets...

Julia
17.08.2004, 20:05
Hello. Here there is no conference "triholog" (so it seems the expert on hair is called) so I address to you. At me a problem with hair. Gde-that from 19 years at me a gray hair but then it there were so to say single instances began to appear. I wrote off or copied all on nerves, t. To. I had a small child, I worked and studied also in all this simultaneously.
But now the life is much quieter (me almost 24 years), and gray-haired I notice hair more and more and more. Whether It is possible for something to undertake in my situation? Whether something will help or assist a campaign to the doctor? And to what? Trihologa at us in city is not present.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
18.08.2004, 17:05
Julia, is engaged in this question the dermatologist. But if have started to grow grey... Though I know the person who daily, before a dream, inhaled in itself an extract valerjany-in a year color of hair was restored.

Julia
20.08.2004, 03:04
Thanks for the answer. Instead of whether will prompt, how long he inhaled it or him? In sense every evening on how much minutes?
Thanks.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
21.08.2004, 17:52
Julia, inhaled the woman, 38 let-only for the night, half a year for 3 minutes, half a year on 5. Only I shall specify: she not inhaled a spirituous solution, and it seems itself insisted, and here is how has forgotten, excuse.