PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, a problem such: one week ago under the right mouse or mousy has appeared prip...

anna
20.08.2004, 03:09
Hello, a problem such: one week ago under the right mouse or mousy there was a tumescence and was sick to touch. Then in day behind the left ear there was a small tumescence and was sick to touch. All this proceeded in total 4 days. Then all has passed or has taken place and in 2 days on the left party or side of a neck (hardly below an ear, in the middle of a neck) there was a sensation of a tumescence and again painfully to touch. The throat hurts. Often I go in the machine or car with the open windows or with the conditioner. I assume, what is it limfo sites but how with them to struggle I do not know, can be what nibud compresses? Smasibo.

Shirokova E.B.
21.08.2004, 17:44
Anna! Really most likely at you lymph nodes increase or are enlarged. Probably it is connected with a transferable or tolerable respiratory virus infection. It is necessary to address to the therapist in an out-patient department that he has examined you and has made sure, what is it really increased lymph nodes. Besides it is necessary to hand over the analysis of a blood necessarily. At all it is not necessary to do or make any compresses on a neck and to heat these lymph nodes.