PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! My present anilizy bloods have such parameters:...

Irina
19.08.2004, 15:53
Hello the doctor! My present anilizy bloods have such parameters: erythrocytes 3, 2; a hemoglobin 102; a color parameter 0, 83; leucocytes 5, 0; eosinocytes of 1 %; neutrophils palochk. abs. ch. 42, a segment. 56; lymphocytes 38; monocytes 5; an anisocytosis +; a poikilocytosis +;
ESR 42. One month ago I have had been ill with a flu, now
Especially nothing hurts, but the temperature with the middle of day rises up to 37, 2 and I feel the general or common delicacy besides under the mouse or mousy the lymphonodus (the truth has inflamed, I it or him periodically feel a year two). Local the doctor it has advised to be surveyed comprehensively. Advise to begin with what, please.
Irina, 30 years

Doronin V.A.
21.08.2004, 08:00
Standard methods of inspection (Ultrasound of organs of an abdominal cavity, roentgenography of organs of a thorax). Consultation infektsionista, a hematologist. It is difficult to respond in absentia. It is necessary to own a situation really.

Doronin V.A.
21.08.2004, 15:01
Standard methods of inspection (Ultrasound of organs of an abdominal cavity, roentgenography of organs of a thorax). Consultation infektsionista, a hematologist. It is difficult to respond in absentia. It is necessary to own a situation really.
More detailed information can send by e-mail:
vadim_doronin@mail. ru (between a name and a surname underlining or emphasis).