PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! As you concern to American BADam Vita-Lajn, namely..

Natali
16.08.2004, 13:38
Good afternoon!
How you concern to American BADam Vita-Lajn, namely Ehinatseja, Liquid silver, gold, tsink-speak very well helps or assists at ALL infections (cooks, etc.) whether the Truth it???
Thanks

Shapovalova L.M.
19.08.2004, 17:33
Hello, Natali. To BADam Vita-Lajn in objushchem I concern well, exception make only vermicidal formkly - I consider or count, that there INADMISSIBLE FOR BAD the POISON and more very much not rkomenduju to accept gold and silver inside - vse-taki serious metals and are very badly deduced or removed from an organism, it is especially dangerous to give children - such complication as " poserebrenie synapses " the irreparable harm puts or renders to nervous system.

Natali
20.08.2004, 19:02
Thanks you huge for the answer, specify please to what Buds it is possible to trust, t. To. In above listed in the instruction it is specified drink - SIMPLY super, And FOR CHILDREN IN GENERAL you WILL not think up (it about gold silver) better, and I accepted and protiviglistnye - as then to be and that to believe, in fact they at the price of DOROGOVATY.....