PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my mum very strong pressure jumps, and can be 220 on in the morning...

Natalia
18.08.2004, 15:53
At my mum very strong pressure jumps, and can be 220 on 120 in the morning if drink kapoten can to help or assist to lower, and can and not help or assist, and if suddenly kapoten she does not drink, too pressure by the evening can fall itself and sometimes up to 70 on 45, (mum is paralysed as a result of erroneous operation on a spinal cord, and the local doctor at us is not present), there can be you something can advise (though I understand that not seeing the patient to advise difficultly, but very much I hope for your advice or council. At mum Diabetum (if it matters) Saccharum high 16 18, she accepts Maninilum 3, 5 4 tablets in day and siofor 850 1 tavletki in day, (and the endocrinologist from poliklinniki anything cannot help or assist),
Still she should be nervous much, and pressure jumps similar happen because of nerves.
Help or Assist please advice or council very much you I ask to cope as us with a situation.

Egorov I.V.
20.08.2004, 11:34
Natasha, you are right that without survey of anything to make it is impossible. Medicines - the legion, a choice is solved at a level of INTERACTION. Call...