PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Sportgirl! Has very much interested your answer to us in occasion of a trauma mysh...

Alina for Sportgirl
16.08.2004, 22:43
Dear Sportgirl! Has very much interested your answer to us in occasion of a trauma of muscles of a loin. Has noticed, that at active employment or occupation by shaping the back hardly below a loin, and a pain not acute, but as though pulling began to hurt or be ill;be sick, it would be desirable to be bent forward so it becomes easier. It can kak-to be connected that with exercise for press and how with these or it;this to struggle? Thanks!

Nata - Alina
18.08.2004, 01:04
Alina, seems to me, what is it quite normally. Hurts, because muscles of a back weak, then they will get stronger also a pain will pass or take place. When we in collective farm on chicory went with institute there in the whole days it was necessary to stand sing up. Here me spina-that hurted or was ill;was sick! For a night all resembled, and more to me some minutes that it or her spinushku to weaken helped or assisted to hang for a while on a horizontal bar. I now the second week try to go for a drive on roller skates. All hurts, beginning or starting from a back, finishing breeches and legs or foots. I am pleased, that though the advantage or benefit will be.

Olja
18.08.2004, 18:53
Alinas, remember, that during exercises for press the back should be approximated (Sportgirl already it or this mentioned) do not forget, that after each exercise it is necessary to do or make rjastjazhku on muscles, a cat. Have been borrowed or occupied. By the way, visenie it is very useful for a backbone.

sportgirl
19.08.2004, 00:18
Alina! In itself exercises can and to not be such dangerous, but it increases or enlarges risk of a trauma of intervertebral disks as those sgibatelnye muscles of a loin too are involved in itself. But if to do or make the same (to try to get brachiums knees), not tearing off a loin from a floor then it is normal. To bend often or to remain in such position too harmfully (here Nata has told about chicory), it is possible to catch to itself a hernia of intervertebral disks. And to struggle with it or this it is possible a relaxation of these muscles. For example, in vise, or it is simple extension (last strongly strongly arms or hand and the top part of a body upwards, bottom - downwards) or laying on a back, stand at attention and too strongly last. Still usual exercises on the extension of a back - bend, arms or hand for knees in the latch and last a back upwards. Or sitting are bent or incurvated to get arms or hand socks.

Alina
20.08.2004, 10:52
Thanks big! I shall be stretched or shall be dragged out!