PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! It is very important to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of biological...

Julia
19.08.2004, 01:32
Hello the doctor! It is very important to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of the biological active additive to nutrition Tjanshi napr. Antilipide tea (there is still and others a Biocalcium, bioZincum, karditsepsis and dr). In advance I thank for the answer.

Shapovalova L.M.
19.08.2004, 05:01
Hello, Julia. In occasion of the Chinese additives I stated my opinion already repeatedly - negative (too many cases of collateral reactions are described in the world for the Chinese grasses and additives). I prefer to correct or adjust a lipide exchange of alimentary factors (basically omega-3 PNZHK), the biocalcium does not maintain any criticism by way of "lpshi" naveshannoj on technology of its or his reception (in bones soderdzhitsja the INORGANIC form of a calcium - gidroksiapatit, and the MOST IONIZED calcium is on sale for copecks in aptteke and " the Solution of Calcium chloratum " is called) by way of a parity or ratio tsena/quality. Zincum well works in a complex with copper and manganese, therefore reception of a monoelement of Zincum can lead to a skew of a parity or ratio of trace substances. Iron at all does not maintain any criticism, as iron in nashchshej to water, ground, and, hence and nutrition simply excess. Korditseps - the interesting product, but now is also more modern forms, than simply powder (with a powder three years ago I bought capsules in the Chinese drugstore for 85 rub). Resveratrol (holikan) too an interesting product, but for the declared activity too small dose - 2 (now in staffs or states really pass or take place clinical tests resveratrola on antitumoral activity, but in a dose 500 in day (approximately 250 holikana in day!!!)).

Alexander d
19.08.2004, 17:17
Lyudmila Mihajlovna! Tell, please, on more detailed about analogue Korditsepsa. And rezveratrol is one of the strongest antioxidants?