PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My brother is disturbed with constant headaches. Job is connected with frequent to...

Olga
14.08.2004, 15:49
My brother is disturbed with constant headaches. Job is connected with frequent business trips, on 2 3 flights in a week! With change of time zones. The dream, vobshchem-that, normal, not less than 7 hours, in vyhodnye-is more. Anesthetizing preparations became norm or rate, some tablets in day. Doctors diagnose - vegeto-a vascular dystonia, vasospasms, advise anesthetizing. But how much it is possible so to live?! To him of 35 years. To change a regimen of a life it is impossible. What inspection will advise? Thanks.

lobanova@ecoinfo.ru
15.08.2004, 16:18
Dear and dear representatives of a medical science!
Me sometimes beskpokojat strange signs, sravnimye with sensations at immersing under water (3 4) - pawns ears and there is serious a head. With what it is connected? There can be it "jumps" of pressure, though pressure always as at kosponavta - 12/80. There can be this disturbance of a cerebral circulation? What in this case it is necessary to accept?

In advance I thank.
Sergey.

Riddle
16.08.2004, 20:11
On how much I know, this normal phenomenon pripogruzhenii under water.

Riddle
17.08.2004, 12:08
On how much I know, this normal phenomenon pripogruzhenii under water.

Zholudev A.A.
18.08.2004, 08:43
Dear Olga! Probably it is a migraine. Consultation of the neuropathologist is necessary for your brother.

Zholudev A.A.
18.08.2004, 18:28
Dear Olga! Probably it is a migraine. Consultation of the neuropathologist is necessary for your brother.