PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! It seems I start to fall or be ill: small temperature (37, 2), us...

Katerina
12.08.2004, 07:53
Good afternoon! It seems I start to fall or be ill: small temperature (37, 2), a rhinitis, fatigability, eyes burn a little. A question following, whether it is possible for something to prevent development of cold now or already late and pridetsja to be ill.

Katya
13.08.2004, 21:43
At me was such week nazd. I have taken 3 dnevnyj the sick-list, a saw immunal and Biseptolum and as tea with a lemon and honey and kept a confinement to bed. On 4 day was as ogurchik.

The anonym
15.08.2004, 21:08
No, on hospital I can not, only if absolutely edge or territory. At us half of employees with the same signs. I shall try or taste your prescription without the sick-list. Thanks.

Zholudev A.A.
18.08.2004, 14:37
Plentiful drink with vitamin C, an onion, garlic. Drops in a nose necessarily. Arbidol or immunal. For the night dry mustard in socks and milk with honey. At a bed put tareku with the cut lobes of garlic or an onion. Biseptolum I do not advise iz-for its or his toxicity.