PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, comment, please, on result of the analysis of a blood, bereme...

Irina
16.08.2004, 15:57
Hello, comment, please, on result of the analysis of a blood, pregnancy of 28 weeks, I very much worry.
The hematocrit of 30.7 % is lowered (norm or rate 35 45)
The hemoglobin 10. 8/dl is lowered (11.7 15.5)
Erythrocytes 3. 52/mkl are lowered (3.8 5.1)
Segmented nejtrof. 79.5 % povysh. (50 70)
Lymphocytes of 12.2 % ponideny it is strong (25 40)
It seems to me, too many deviations or rejections from norm or rate.
In advance thanks.

Ermakov A.I.
16.08.2004, 21:22
The moderate anemia with normal (nearby 0, 95) a color parameter takes place. Often anemias of pregnant women folievodefitsitnye, therefore before to appoint or nominate preparations, it is necessary to define or determine a level of iron of Serum that with all make a fool have not appointed or nominated iron, as all successively. Rising of neutrophils can take place priberemennosti, there are also more rasping changes of the formula (augmentation band, occurrence metaimelotsitov and myelocytes).

Irina
17.08.2004, 01:48
Thanks huge for such prompt reply. Not poskazhite where it is possible to hand over the analysis on a level of iron in Serum? If this level normal, I so understand, what it will be necessary to drink folic k-that, if low, vse-taki iron? In advance thanks.

Ermakov A.I.
18.08.2004, 09:18
Analdiz on serumal iron it is carried out in ANY biochemical laboratory in an out-patient department and female consultation. If its or his level will be lowered to begin it will be necessary from corresponding or meeting preparations as you have correctly noticed.