PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Three days the left party or side of a jaw from below strongly hurts. First has thought that...

Julia
14.08.2004, 20:05
Three days the left party or side of a jaw from below strongly hurts. First has thought that the wisdom tooth grows, then began to recollect, that already the wisdom tooth there grew once (it or him have removed). Painfully to open a mouth and sglatyvat. In a mirror - in a mouth reddening at the left deeply is appreciable. A little bit swelled up a little the cheek in the mornings seems. For all days off has stayed on tempalgine. Hurts also a lymphonodus, under a jaw at the left. Prompt, please, to what doctor to me to address? What it such hurts me? Never such was earlier. I did not freeze, me did not blow or insufflate, did not hit. A teeth all are healthy. With gums or gingivas too problems never was. How it is possible to cure it? However, is not clear what to cure... Externally at a palpation the jaw does not hurt, the lymphonodus hurts only, is very sick when open a mouth, and when sglatyvaesh.. Help or assist, please, to me of 25 years.

Zholudev A.A.
17.08.2004, 21:46
It is necessary for you to seem to the therapist. Probably it is required to hand over the analysis of a blood.