PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In half a year after has stopped to smoke, has typed or collected 20 kg (was 90 became 110...

Andrey
15.08.2004, 09:33
In half a year after has stopped to smoke, has typed or collected 20 kg (was 90 became 110, body height 185). After that already half a year usilenno I go in for sports, I do not use the lift, I feel it is remarkable, but the weight remains former. Can leave all as is and to not force itself. (the Psychological dyscomfort in occasion of excess weight is not present absolutely)

Marina
16.08.2004, 15:39
Andrey, if you fine feel yourselves what for to force the organism as at such body height for the man is a remarkable weight.
Big and strong the man is a dream of all women.
I wish good luck.

Natalia
17.08.2004, 12:26
Andrey I with the same problem here;-) almost. I have stopped to smoke. While only 2 - oh m-ts goes... Weight... He was typed or collected earlier, but here that has noticed - there is nepreodiolimoe desire constantly something to chew, any famine, simply... As the baby;-) to pull all in a mouth (sigarety-that is not present on replacement!!). Actually here the reason of rising of weight. I was ready, and consequently " I pull in a mouth " the most low-calorie products. I try to drink more. At me sedentary job and chaevnichane (without sweets certainly) is entered in norm or rate excellently.:-) (by the way tea I drink only green)

Gorina L.F.
17.08.2004, 15:11
If a dyscomfort does not test and you do not have problems with health - not what for to excruciate the organism. The another matter what to be started up in all heavy (to roll on a sofa, poglashchaja ton of chips and podobobnoe) is not necessary