PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To the son of 3 weeks, I nurse it or him. The first week of milk was...

Lena
16.08.2004, 21:09
Hello! To the son of 3 weeks, I nurse it or him. The first week of milk was a little, therefore finished feeding Tutteli. Now he completely on thoracal feeding. I have managed prostuditsja-the throat, temperature normal, tussis hurts. At me it is some or a little bit questions. 1. What delat-again to give Tutteli or to continue to nurse? 2. How to me to recover more quickly? 3. Whether it is enough vatno-a gauze bandage or it is necessary to not approach or suit at all to the child and for the period of illness or disease to employ the nurse? 4. Whether it is possible Holls? He earlier often helped or assisted me. Thanks.

The family doctor
17.08.2004, 05:44
Hello! 1. It is possible to continue to nurse, if it is enough milk, if net-finish feeding tutteli. 2. To rinse or gargle a throat, plentiful pityo, Acidum ascorbinicum itp. 3. Without vatno-a gauze bandage to not approach or suit, necessarily to do or make wet cleaning in. 4. Njanju-look on the status and on a status of a purse. 5. Holls-it is possible. 6. At occurrence of necessity of purpose or appointment of others lekarstv-antibiotics, zharoponizhajushchih-look the instruction on opportunities of application at feeding. Recover