PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! I already addressed to you with a question on thrombocytes. At m...

Olga
15.08.2004, 18:56
Good afternoon, the doctor!
I already addressed to you with a question on thrombocytes.
I have still questions.
I to passage treatment of a thyrotoxicosis propitsilom.
Prior to the beginning of reception propitsila a level of thrombocytes - 74 000, in a week of reception - 110 000, in 2 weeks - 69 000. Treating vrch insists on reception prednizalona, frightens of a bleeding.
You could explain to me metamorforzu with my thrombocytes?
What level of thrombocytes is critically low?
And to prompt what it is necessary to spend dop. Blood analysises for finding-out of the reasons.
Thanks.

Doronin V.A.
16.08.2004, 22:49
In the description to a preparation propitsil there is an indicating that on a background of its or his reception the quantity or amount of formulated or uniform elements of a blood (including thrombocytes) can decrease. The experience of application of it or this praparata I have no. The level of thrombocytes specified by you is sufficient for maintenance of a hemostasis. Usually hemorrhagic syndrome (ecchymoses, bleedings) appears at a level of thrombocytes below 20 30 thousand In your case I Prednisolonum to appoint or nominate would not become. It is necessary to supervise the analysis of a blood once a week or in 10 days. If there is a hemorrhagic syndrome (usually the first appear melkotochechnye vysypani on anticnemions and an epithelium of an oral cavity) it is necessary to consult with the attending physician for a cancelling of a preparation. Then there can be a question and on reception of Prednisolonum.