PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years, 5 days ago has felt a sharp pain in the field of a stomach or belly. Has fallen in...

The novel
14.08.2004, 15:39
To me of 25 years, 5 days ago has felt a sharp pain in the field of a stomach or belly. Has fainted. Have brought on fast to hospital. Have made a roentgen and analyses. Have found out a stone in mocheispuskatelnom the channel. In rach has written out tsistynal and no-shpu. When there can be a stone? 3 days at me proceed frustration and pains. Than to stop frustration, whether it is possible to apply now what medicines as immodium and t. Item Than to lower a pain, whether the nyxis of Ortophenum will help or assist?

dietolog2002@ukr.net
14.08.2004, 18:19
And at what here immodium?
For a vasodilatation - Corvalolum.
To dissolution of stones promote nastoi and broths of a grass of the mountaineer bird's, leaves of Fragaria wood, roots of a dogrose May.

The novel
15.08.2004, 20:36
If you closely or attentively read, I strosil about frustration - Immodium just from this business or affairs, yes?

friend
16.08.2004, 19:09
At stones in a ureter often apply a combination of Atropinum (weakens or relaxs a smooth musculation), a promethazine (from a nausea plus spazmolitik) and an anesthetizing narcotic, for example, nubain. All it is entered intramusculary. At times stones leave within 24 hours, but all depends on the size and the form. The intervention of the urologist and even the surgeon sometimes is required. Immodium - a medicine for diarrhea.