PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me from time to time jump out furuncles. In a deck...

anton
15.08.2004, 14:52
Hello, the doctor! At me from time to time jump out furuncles. In December when he vyskachil at an eye passed or took place course of treatment ampitsilinchikom vnu. Muscularly. And now again a furuncle in an axilla. Tell or say, how it is possible to define or determine the reason of occurrence? Whether it Can stafilokok all time in a blood walk? Voobshchem, what it is necessary to do or make? At me honey of a map in records of the surgeon is hollow. Many thanks!

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
16.08.2004, 15:11
Anton, furunkul-a purulent inflammation of a hair saccule and a hypodermic fat surrounding it or him. You are right, the most frequent originator is the staphilococcus. Contributing factors are the insufficient hygiene, not noticed small damages of a skin, especially at the shaving, the raised or increased sweating, a diabetes mellitis. The furunculosis can be considered or examined;surveyed also as what display or diseases. Therefore for the beginning it is necessary to spend analyses: the general or common, clinical analysis of a blood, a blood on Saccharum, koprologicheskoe research of a feces, an immunogram. It is obligatory to exclude the chronic centers infektsii-tonsils, a carious teeth, and only then to treat a furunculosis. All this is done or made because probably constant podzarazhenie. That occurs or happens and at you.