PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! With what can be connected raised or increased in current neskol...

marusja
12.08.2004, 19:17
Hello, the doctor!
With what the temperature can be connected raised or increased in current of several months. By the evening she rises up to 37, 3 37, 5, the cold, at me is not present any other complaints. Whether there can be it because of nerves - two weeks ago after serious illness or disease my mum, moral my status has died, understand, daleno from normal (apathy with anybody it would not be desirable to communicate, quickly I get tired, up to sportkluba where went on a regular basis forces earlier is not present to reach).

Svetlana
13.08.2004, 09:06
At me such temperature keeps a year, too after mors of mum.

Alain
13.08.2004, 19:00
And at me in current of several years, neznaju as to think already. Somebody can has recovered from the same misfortune, respond.

-Svetlana, Alain
14.08.2004, 14:21
And except for temperature of anything? And you any handed over analyses? If anything except for temperature it can is simple feature of an organism?

Alain - Maruse
14.08.2004, 22:05
If the nobility:-) Analyses handed over, the general or common by way of.

Svetlana-
16.08.2004, 13:12
Except for temperature sometimes hurt a back and ribs. All analyses in norm or rate. The doctor has diagnosed osteohandroz and vegeto-vascular distanija, arisen because of nerves.