PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kto-somebody cleared an organism by means of the program 2 " Kolo Vada plus "? Will divide...

Tatyana
09.08.2004, 10:25
Kto-somebody cleared an organism by means of the program 2 " Kolo Vada plus "? Share results. It is valid so effectively how write?

Shapovalova L.M.
11.08.2004, 21:39
Hello, Tatyana. Will share results I can not, as I consider or count this program populist and harmful.

Olga Aleksandrovna.
12.08.2004, 23:07
Results shaking or amazing;tremendous, itself I spend on drink the program once a year, chuvstvueshsebja rubbish from you are perfect for that how much leaves horror. I advise poprobyvat.

Shapovalova L.M.
16.08.2004, 05:40
If to consider, that "rubbish" leaves together with mucous, yes thus also the flora and a peristalsis of an intestine is broken. I vse-taki would advise "rubbish" to deduce or remove slowly by means of geleobrazujushchih vegetative enterosorbentov and to use them on a regular basis then also "rubbish" nakplivatsja will not be and it will not be necessary to save it or her and to poison with her or it the whole year - that then gallopom to throw up. By the way annual accumulation of "rubbish" - speaks about otom, that the preparation does not restore (or breaks) activity of an intestine - at dostitochnom the maintenance or contents in nutrition of fibers and normal job of an intestine - " rubbish! Does not collect.