PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, it is a problem of mine docheri-the teenager of children. To her of 14 years year naza...

LarisaM
13.08.2004, 01:36
Hello, it is a problem of mine docheri-the teenager of children. To her of 14 years one year ago had weight of 59 kg (body height 165). Very much experienced iz-for the completeness and has got on a a diet. Began to prepare itself only and if another prepares for someone, that looks, whether it is a lot of Adeps there necessary. Eats all without Adeps and only in a boiled kind. Eats 4 5 times a day, but as small portions and carefully considers or counts and writes down calories to itself in a writing-book. 1500 2000 kcal a day adhere. Saccharum has replaced with vegetables and fruit. To deceive it or her in any way. High-caloric products eats gradually. When there is an opportunity still goes on foot on 8 10 km. At me for it or her fears. She for a year has grown thin up to 48 50 kg and now holds this weight. And the most important, that "infects" with the growing thin of the younger brother and the younger sister. Vo-the first, it delivers a lot of inconvenience at cooking, vo-the second, I am afraid for a family anorexia. I more than once about the daughter addressed in the INTERNET. There different opinions. In general different opinions about a delivery of teenagers of its or her age. On the one hand me convince, that the daughter normally eats, on the other hand, advise to address urgently to the psychologist. And I consider or count, that it is obviously not enough these calories for the teenager. And exception of Adepses and Saccharum too on advantage or benefit will not go. I wish to learn or find out your opinion. As though you began to react in that case. Whether normally such delivery and behaviour for the teenager? Whether speaks about the beginning of an anorexia. Internally to the doctor she to go does not wish, because considers or counts the delivery and behaviour normal. If it or her to force, she only is indignant.

Egorov I.V.
16.08.2004, 03:53
In my opinion she needs to talk not so much with psihologm, how much to the expert on fitness. He can authoritatively talk about harmony of a figure, about an EUTROPHY and thus will not associate at it or her with doctor Ajbolitom or any abstruse psychologist.