PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To the woman of 30 years, one month ago have finished treatment LGM: 4...

Nikolay
15.08.2004, 11:24
Hello, the doctor!
To the woman of 30 years, one month ago have finished treatment LGM: 4 chemistry, an irradiation (in Obninsk), 2 chemistry. After an irradiation accepted "Natulanum". For all half a year we had only one sexual communication or connection on September, 23rd, and that with a condom and extra care. Till now is not present monthly (though in during half a year of treatment and full absence of sex there were jumps of a menstrual cycle from 15 till 45 days). I very much experience - and suddenly vse-taki in any image have become pregnant? Or vse-it is consequences of treatment by chemistry and beams? I ask you to prompt that it is necessary to make to define or determine that occurs or happens. And if (do not result or bring My God - pregnancy) that it is possible to make on mind or wit?
Thanks

Doronin V.A.
16.08.2004, 03:35
If it is pregnancy it is necessary to make abbort as within two years after treatment it is recommended to not become pregnant. Disturbances of a menstrual cycle can be consequence or investigation of previous therapy. You are pregnant or not to check up not difficultly. Buy or purchase the usual test for pregnancy and visit or attend the gynecologist.