PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 24 years, my weight of 55 56 kg, it for me simply horror what that! It is necessary to me...

larisa
04.08.2004, 20:54
To me 24 years, my weight of 55 56 kg, it for me simply horror what that! I should dump or reset even 3 4 kg.
And that the stomach or belly sticks out, on thighs a cellulitis, in a mirror to look oppositely! HELP or ASSIST!!!!

The anonym
06.08.2004, 09:31
pommogite how to be?
larisa 24 years my weight of 55 56 kg. Respond please to my letter.

The anonym
06.08.2004, 16:24
Less eat!

The anonym
07.08.2004, 19:39
And this everything, what it is possible to advise??
larisa 24 years.

Lera
09.08.2004, 02:09
Greetings Larissa, vesite-that you at all much (if certainly at you body height not 140 sm:)) And if to grow thin, cellulitis less does not become, he can even become more appreciable. Try to pump up or make a mess myshtsi is better, the mass of a body will not decrease, but will be redistributed.

The anonym
09.08.2004, 13:07
Thanks Lera to you for kind advice or council!
My body height 166 and weight of 55 56 kg. Lera as you think,
Trainings are necessary to me, sports halls or me it is possible to move more simply, t. To at me job sedentary.

Lera
10.08.2004, 04:49
Look on itself: if you very obligatory person and, having entered the name in fitness-will visit or attend club on a regular basis certainly in collective kak-that is more cheerful:) But in any case it is better though sometimes to do or make something, than never and anything. Though once a week in pool, razok to run in the evening (or in the morning) kilometer. Well and usual advice or councils: to forget about lifts and escalators, etc. Results will be visible not instantly, but it is fast enough. To begin with simple, and there to look, that it is pleasant more. It is necessary, choby despite of actions on improvement of a figure the life remained pleasant!

Svetlana
11.08.2004, 16:54
Dietary volshebsvo has made with me the Miracle!!! I have grown thin for 40 kg. To help or assist to grow thin became my calling. If you have despaired and in what any more do not believe, simply call (095 463 77 14 and you can count on a friendly chat which can change all your life. Yours faithfully, Svetlana.

The anonym
12.08.2004, 21:18
Thanks for advice or council, Lera, but at me absolutely is not present time, to visit or attend what or clubs. Therefore I also have asked a question what it is possible to make?

The anonym
13.08.2004, 02:12
Thanks for advice or council, Lera, but at me absolutely is not present time, to visit or attend what or clubs. Therefore I also have asked a question what it is possible to make?

Lera
14.08.2004, 09:06
Time for clubs really is a little at whom. But though pol-an hour of the house in the evening you can give yourselves? I have come to such regimen: one evening - - 20 minutes to run, following - - about same on time a complex of exercises on " problem zones ". Now in many magazines there are examples of such complexes of exercises for different places. And about a cellulitis: speak what to get rid of it or him completely it is impossible, but I am afraid, that if to do or make nothing, becomes even worse. In creams I especially do not believe, but have bought or purchased a nice masseur (series of platens on the handle) and too in day, minutes on 3 4, to it or him;them I process requiring surfaces. In a month vnshny the kind is much better.

Fyokla
15.08.2004, 09:15
At such body height voobshche-that - good weight, but if job sedentary the muscular mass is replaced fatty which is much easier. Accordingly diets will not help or assist. It is necessary to move more. Even after this prokljatoj jobs. In the evening to descend or go with the girlfriend on walk. And certainly to forget about lifts. Sedentary job is a greater or big danger in sense narashchenija fatty adjournment. In itself I know.