PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, prochtite once again my question, in this letter I write more podrobn...

13.08.2004, 09:44
Please, prochtite once again my question, in this letter I write in more detail.
My mum every day to me makes such breakfast: the Oat-flakes made by boiled water, is a little raisin, dried apricots and honey. And then in techene day of 6 capsules of vitamin A, Ca with a drop of vitamin D, and 3 vitaminki Komplivit. Tell or say, please, it poplnjaet all necessary vitamins of day time norm or rate, and what is the time it is necessary to accept vitamins A, D, Ca, it for all life? Vitamin A - on 33000 masljannyj. And other vitamins B to norm or rate an ooze too search? Prompt, please, correct day time norm or rate vitamin, and whether it is necessary to accept them all time? What consequences of overdosages can be? And how on the bill of a porridge Herculean?

Shapovalova L.M.
14.08.2004, 19:03
Hello, Veta. IMMEDIATELY STOP RECEPTION of vitamin A. You have chosen very much greater or big (practically toxic) dose in such doses it is possible to accept only carotenoids, and that, yet will not turn yellow. The maximal daily dose of vitamin A for the healthy person - 25000, for pregnant women 8000. How much vitamin D in a drop? What structure Komplevita? Though polyvitaminic complexes usually difficultly peredozirovat. Oat-flakes can use in the same regimen if it is pleasant to you.