PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Help or assist advice or council, neznaju what to do or make. At me volosato-kletchat...

Leonid
06.08.2004, 21:06
Hello. Help or assist advice or council, neznaju what to do or make. At me volosato-a checkered leukosis (hron) the second year as have put diagnos in MONIKI. In hospital when I laid to me did or made every day, 3 cube, in day. Reaferon EU. Then two months of the house, on three nyxes in a week, and seven mesjatsov on two nyxes in a week. Then a break two months. When has ceased to do or make nyxes at me the lien began to increase or be enlarged, and to hurt or be ill;be sick a liver. Yes, at me very much the greater or big temperature from nyxes, at night up to 40, in the afternoon 37.5 Here all year so. Has gone in MONIKI to the doctor, she has looked or seen analyses (leucocytes 3.3, thrombocytes 170, 2) at me all year were such analyses, the doctor has told or said it is necessary with profesorom posovetovatsja, profesor has told or said that it is necessary to continue to do or make nyxes but with a break, month I do or make, week I have a rest, that nebylo temperatures drink paratsitomol. All. Has made 5 nyxes, the temperature at the night 40, and all the day long jumps 35.0 up to 39. By the night again too most. Has ceased to do or make here 12 days I do not do or I make, and the temperature and has remained. The loin of a muscle, a muscle on legs or foots began to hurt or be ill;be sick, I can not go, be bent. nepojmu what's the matter, in fact nyxes I do not do or I make. Has handed over the analysis of a blood leucocytes, thrombocytes, in half of norm or rate. ROE 42 goes kakojto vospolitelnyj prtsess, has caused or called terepevta that has listened speaks it's OK. Prompt me to continue to do or make nyxes? To me 43. If that is necessary to you a case history I shall send. Yes when I drink paratsitomol temperature falls up to 35, it is worse than 38.5. Help or assist pozhalusta.

Ilya
10.08.2004, 06:03
Hello, Leonid! Urgent performance of inspection is necessary for you. Possible or probable variants: 1) a progression of a leukosis which has ceased to be supervised reaferonom, 2) any infectious complication, 3) a combination of first two. In any case, as more as possible urgent survey of a hematologist (with analyses of an osteal brain, a blood, US abdominal polosti-a liver, a lien) is necessary. Further, after reception of answers to presence 1), 2) and 3), treatment is appointed or nominated. Houses it to not be treated. Nyxes reaferona do not need to be continued now. If on days off of the doctor cannot get, it is possible to begin reception of an antibiotic, I in such situation would recommend tsifran (ciprofloxacin) of 500 mg 3/days
P. S. When at volosatokletochnom a leukosis ceases to work reaferon, apply kladribin (leustatin, 2CDA) with very shoroshchim effect. This preparation is not present in Russia (it is not registered yet), but he is in Belorusii (well and abroad, certainly, in Poland for example). If so do not treat in MONIKI it is possible to take a direction in GNTS Russian Academy of Medical Science (Moscow, Novozykovsky per, 4, district of the underground of the Dynamo)

Leonid
11.08.2004, 03:29
Thanks you, me it is necessary to think. I being afraid to do or make sternalnyj, I then hardly in a syncope neupal. It is possible to do or make this analysis under anastaziej? And in general thanks you, that have given many thanks to me of attention.

Ilya
12.08.2004, 02:18
And on meditations (unnecessary) vremeni-that just also does not remain. The Sternal puncture do or make both to small children and gentle girls. If to make local anesthesia by Novocainum or Lidocainum this procedure is no more morbid than a usual nyxis in a vein. But if not ssdelat inspection and to not understand in what the reason uhdshenija you risk to receive many "surprises" much more unpleasant, than a sternal puncture. Believe.

Lena
14.08.2004, 06:40
Dear Leonid!
At my mum (56 years) the same disease. We were treated in May, 2003 at professor Pivnika rather with preparation Lejkladin made in Belarus (cost of treatment then was 700 dollars). Since then at it or her remission, analyses of a blood at it or her as at the healthy person. Descend or go on page Pivnika. He has helped or assisted much. Leonid, for today is a unique kind of a leukosis which gives in to full treatment. I wish you success!