PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My mum (57 years) had an attack of an ache of arms or hand and breast bones, a mine...

Tatyana
09.08.2004, 13:58
My mum (57 years) had an attack of an ache of arms or hand and breast bones, minutes through 15 attack in the acute form proshe and the pain has remained only in an arm or a hand, next day the pain has passed in a nape, and today the head only hurts and has risen temneratura 37, 9. C has come local the doctor and the angina though the throat does not hurt at all has diagnosed. Has written out Rondomycinum. Whether the angina in such form is possible or probable and whether will do much harm to her this antibiotic?

The anonym
10.08.2004, 21:14
Will do much harm. To appoint or nominate antibotik in the beginning it is necessary to define or determine sensitivity of your originator to it or him;them (antibiotic) If doubt, always there is an opportunity to receive " the second opinion "

child
14.08.2004, 03:48
At an angina of an arm or a hand " not lomjat ", can be diskomfortno to all body. It is important to mum to visit or attend the neurologist for now see to its or her pressure.