PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my newborn child of 5 days from a sort, him have defined or determined the second group to...

LENA CENTURY
11.08.2004, 17:52
To my newborn child of 5 days from a sort, him have defined or determined the second group of a blood. I wished to ask a question, whether there can be a second group of a blood at the child, if at mother and at the father the first. In what cases can such occur or happen? For the second day after sorts or labors the child became zheltenkim, fibers of eyes of steel of citric color. Doctors have told or said what is it a postnatal or puerperal icterus. How long she proceeds, on how much it is serious what to undertake to mum? Parents are assured of the first group of a blood at themselves. Whether could mix in a maternity home the child? To him did or made the repeated analysis of a blood - the second group has proved to be true. In advance thanks.

Doronin V.A.
13.08.2004, 09:29
If at the father and at mother the first group of a blood at the child of the second group of a blood cannot be, under no circumstances. The postnatal or puerperal icterus physiological and any consequences does not leave a status. In 1 2 weeks she completely passes or takes place. I recommend to recheck groups of a blood at parents. If groups of a blood really will appear the first arises two questions:
1. Who the father of the child?
2. Whether have mixed the child in a maternity home?